Vintage Film Process + HD Scan
8mm Film Processing + HD Scan
- Hand processing of vintage 8mm film emulsions incl Kodachrome, AgfaChrome & Ektachrome 160 plus HD Scan.
- Kodachrome can no longer be processed in colour. Results will be black & white and are very variable.
- Other vintage transparency films stocks yield unpredictable results, with often significant colour drifts.
- Vintage film emulsions occasionally degrade so much that they yield no results. Hand processing of vintage film is therefore not guaranteed to produce images on your vintage film.
- Standard processing turnaround time 20 working days.
- Pro Res HQ scanned files will be uploaded to the cloud for download. At 2K resolution, 50 foot of film (1 x super 8 cart) is approx 8GB.
- Please select the number of reels you’re sending. Then click ‘Add to basket’.
- At check-out you will be asked to pay for shipping. This covers the return of your processed reels.
Send reels, securely packed,
with tracking to:
Analogue Image T/A On8mil,
1 Kingfisher Place,
London N22 6XF,
£70.00 Excl VAT