Rush Processing & Scanning of Super 8 / 16mm Films
Standard processing and scanning turnaround on all jobs is 10 – 15 working days
However, express processing and scanning is available:
As of 2nd August 2019
• 3 – 7 business days @ £50 extra per film (1 film = 50 foot of super 8 or 100 foot of 16mm)
• Note rush surcharges are additional to the advertised processing & scanning costs.
• The speed of our rush turnaround depends on what day in the week we receive your film – (see below)
• Standard turn-around film processing takes place on a once-weekly basis. Films are despatched to the lab on Friday mornings and processed Wednesday / Thursday the next week.
• To hit the weekly processing run in time please ensure we receive all materials no later than 10am on the Thursday. They will then hit the following weeks run on the Wednesday and be back with us on the Thursday / Friday for scanning. If we receive your films later than 10am Thursday they will hit the next weeks run.
• All of our machine processing is currently handled by third party labs. It is then delivered to us and we handle the HD film scanning and file delivery from there on in. We’re working towards building and running a processing machine ourselves in-house, at which point we will be able to offer faster turnaround times. Watch this space!
• All new 8mm film stocks are machine processed, yielding superbly consistent results.
• *NOTE: during busy periods, our film processing and scanning turn-around times may be extended. Please email /call to ask about current turn-around times.