Rush Processing & Scanning of Super 8 / 16mm Films
Standard processing and scanning turnaround on all jobs is 10 – 15 working days
However, express processing and scanning are available. There are two rush speeds available:
• 4 – 9 working days @ £30 + VAT extra per film*
• 48 – 72 hours (Monday to Friday) @ £150 + VAT extra for the first film, £55 + VAT extra per subsequent film*
These prices apply to processing plus scanning. For any other types of rush jobs, please get in touch.
Note these surcharges are additional to the advertised processing & scanning costs.
• Standard turn-around film processing takes place on a once-weekly basis. Films are despatched to the lab on Friday mornings and processed Wednesday / Thursday the next week.
• To hit the weekly processing run in time please ensure we receive all materials no later than 10am on the Thursday. They will then hit the following weeks run on the Wednesday and be back with us on the Thursday / Friday for scanning. If we receive your films later than 10am Thursday they will hit the next weeks run.
• 48-72 hour rush processing takes place on a daily basis and is available upon special request. Please get in touch to find out if this speed turn-around is possible, as at busy times we may not be able to fulfill processing and scanning within this time frame.
• All new 8mm film stocks are machine processed, yielding superbly consistent results.
*Note, during busy periods, our film processing and scanning turn-around times may be extended. Please email /call to ask about current turn-around times.