- Scan Samples
- My Account
• If you’ve ordered processing / scanning through our online shop, our standard turnaround time for newly shot films is 10 – 15 working days and 15 – 20 working days for vintage films.
• Rush processing and scanning service is available. Please see our turnaround times page for more details.
• UK delivery of new films is next working day, if ordered before 2.30pm.
• Europe delivery of new films is within 3 – 4 working days if you opt for DHL delivery and 5 – 10 working days if you opt for Royal Mail delivery (subject to your local customs clearance times).
• Rest of World delivery of new films is within 5 – 10 working days if you opt for DHL delivery and 10 – 20 working days if you opt for Royal Mail delivery (subject to your local customs clearance times).
There is currently one rush service available*:
• 4 – 8 working days @ £50 + VAT extra per film (1 film = 50 foot of 8mm and 100 foot of 16mm)
• These prices apply to processing plus scanning. For any other types of rush jobs, please get in touch.
• Note these surcharges are additional to the advertised processing & scanning costs.
• Film processing takes place on a once-weekly basis. Films are despatched to the lab on Friday mornings and processed Wednesday / Thursday the next week.
• To hit the weekly processing run in time please ensure we receive all materials no later than 10am on the Thursday. They will then hit the following weeks run on the Wednesday and be back with us on the Thursday / Friday for scanning. If we receive your films later than 10am Friday they will hit the next weeks run.
• All new 8mm film stocks are machine processed, yielding superbly consistent results.
*Note, during busy periods, our film processing and scanning turn-around times may be extended. Please email /call to ask about current turn-around times.