What rush services do you offer?
There is currently one rush service currently available for colour negative film*:
• 3 – 6 working days @ £30 + VAT extra per film (1 film = 50 foot of 8mm and 100 foot of 16mm)
• These prices apply to processing plus scanning. For any other types of rush jobs, please get in touch.
• Note these surcharges are additional to the advertised processing & scanning costs.
• Film processing takes place on a once-weekly basis. Films are despatched to the lab on Thursday mornings and processed Wednesday / Thursday the next week.
• To hit the weekly processing run in time please ensure we receive all materials no later than 10am on the Wednesday. They will then be processed within 6 working days and scanned thereafter. Note customers paying for express processing will have their films processed within 4 working days, expedited scanning taking place thereafter.
• All new 8mm film stocks are machine processed, yielding superbly consistent results.
*Note, during busy periods, our film processing and scanning turn-around times may be extended. Please email /call to ask about current turn-around times.