A medium speed black and white reversal film, suitable for scanning and projection. Deep blacks and greys and a fine grain structure. Kodak’s highest speed (EI 160T, 200D) reversal panchromatic film for photography in difficult, low-level lighting conditions both outdoors and in the studio. Here’s a sample scan:
- "What type of grading would you like (please select below):" is a required field.
- "Frame Rate" is a required field.
- "Scan type" is a required field.
Kodak TRI-X (Super 8)Buy 8mm Film, Super 8 Films
• Grey acetate safety base with an additional anti-halation undercoat
• Black-and-white reversal film
• EI 160T, 200D reversal panchromatic film
• Suitable for general interior photography with artificial light but can also be used in daylight
• Excellent tonal gradation and sharpness
• NOTE: With processing/scanning included in the purchase price our shipping cost includes both shipment of unexposed films plus delivery of the processed reels back to you
• Click here to view our standard processing times
£37.08 Excl VAT
|Film purchase options||
Film only, Film + Process + 1.5K One Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K One Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K Best Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K Best Light Scan & Restoration, Film + Process + 4K Best Light Scan, Film + Process + 4K Best Light Scan & Restoration