|Film purchase options||
Film only, Film + Process + 1.5K One Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K One Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K Best Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K Best Light Scan & Restoration, Film + Process + 4K Best Light Scan, Film + Process + 4K Best Light Scan & Restoration
- "What type of grading would you like (please select below):" is a required field.
- "Frame Rate" is a required field.
- "Scan type" is a required field.
Kodak Vision 3 250D (16mm) 100 ft + Process + ScanBuy 16mm Film, Buy 16mm Film
• Daylight-balanced colour negative movie film
• Excellent in subdued light / indoor settings, e.g. cloudy day, dusk, artificially (adequately lit) environments
• Not-so-good for night time, gigs or very low light situations (in these cases use Kodak Vision 3 500T)
• Film speed of 250 ASA
• NOTE: This film is not designed for projection as it is a negative. Designed for digital transfer (telecine) only
• NOTE: With processing/scanning included in the purchase price our shipping cost includes both shipment of unexposed films plus delivery of the processed reels back to you
• Standard processing /scanning turnaround time 10 – 15 working days
• Faster processing and scanning available, please see the order information below
£106.00 Excl VAT
6 in stock
Adding to cart
Orwo UN54 Universal Black & White Film 100 foot on a Daylight Spool£36.50 Excl VAT