|Film purchase options||
Film only, Film + Process + 1.5K One Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K One Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K Best Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K Best Light Scan & Restoration, Film + Process + 4K Best Light Scan, Film + Process + 4K Best Light Scan & Restoration
- "What type of grading would you like (please select below):" is a required field.
- "Frame Rate" is a required field.
- "Scan type" is a required field.
Kodak Vision 3 200T (Super 8)Buy 8mm Film, Super 8 Films
• Tungsten-balanced colour negative movie film
• Excellent in subdued light / indoor settings, e.g. cloudy day, dusk, artificially (adequately lit) environments
• Not-so-good for night time, gigs or very low light situations (in these cases use Kodak Vision 3 500T)
• Film speed of 200 ASA
• NOTE: This film is not designed for projection as it is a negative. Designed for digital transfer (telecine) only
• NOTE: With processing/scanning included in the purchase price our shipping cost includes both shipment of unexposed films plus delivery of the processed reels back to you
• Click here to view our standard processing times
• Faster processing and scanning available, please see the order information below
£36.67 Excl VAT
4 in stock
Out of stockAdding to cart
Kahl Fomapan Standard 8 – Black and White Negative Film£20.83 Excl VAT