A medium speed black and white reversal film, suitable for scanning and projection. Deep blacks and greys and a fine grain structure. Kodak’s highest speed (EI 160T, 200D) reversal panchromatic film for photography in difficult, low-level lighting conditions both outdoors and in the studio. Here’s a sample scan:
Kodak TRI-X (Super 8)Buy Movie Film, Super 8 Films
- Grey acetate safety base with an additional anti-halation undercoat.
- Black-and-white reversal film.
- EI 160T, 200D reversal panchromatic film.
- Suitable for general interior photography with artificial light but can also be used in daylight.
- Excellent tonal gradation and sharpness.
- With processing/scanning included in the purchase price our shipping cost includes both shipment of unexposed films plus delivery of the processed reels back to you.
- Faster processing and scanning available – see order details below.
£52.00 Excl VAT
Out of stock
|Film purchase options||
Film + Process + 1.5K One Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K One Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K Best Light Scan, Film + Process + 2.6K Best Light Scan & Restoration, Film + Process + 4K Best Light Scan, Film + Process + 4K Best Light Scan & Restoration
Adding to cart